When visiting our practice, kindly take into account the following guidelines:
• Do not arrive too early, preferably just before the appointment time.
• Disinfect your hands when entering the practice at the reception with disinfectant. We request that you do not touch your face and items such as mobile phones afterwards.
• Follow the instructions of our staff.
• Come to your appointment by yourself, if necessary, a maximum of 1 parent or guardian may come along.
• We use one-way traffic on the stairs, which means that ascending traffic takes precedence.
• We prefer to ask you to brush your teeth at home.
• For some treatments you will be asked to rinse for 1 minute.
• In the waiting rooms and other areas in practice, we try to keep the 1.5 meters distance that is targeted by the RIVM as much as possible. We have therefore placed fewer chairs.
• Our team cleans all contact points, such as tables, chairs, door handles and pin devices with an increased frequency.
In the treatment room, we adhere to the Guideline Infection Prevention in Oral Care Practices and have taken additional hygiene measures.
By taking these measures, we are committed to providing you with good dental care even during this pandemic.
Up to date information about the corona virus can be found on the website of the RIVM and the national government. If you have any questions about the corona virus, you can also call the national information number 0800-1351.