The COVID-19 measures as of December 15, 2020 have no consequences for the treatments at TANDZORG.NL. All scheduled appointments including the treatments done by our dental lab remain unchanged, therefor it is not necessary to contact us about this.
Although practitioners have long-term contact with their patients within a distance of five feet, very few infections occur in dental practices worldwide. At TANDZORG.NL we also regularly test our team in order to secure your health as well as ours.
That is why we ask you not to visit the practice if:
• You or others living at the same address have corona or have been tested positive less than 2 weeks ago.
• You or others living at the same address have corona related complaints such as a cold, sneezing, coughing, sore throat, chest tightness, fever (over 38⁰C)?, loss of smell and taste without nasal congestion.
• You are in isolation.
When visiting our practice, kindly take into account the following guidelines:
• We would like to see you use a mouth mask, also in the stairwell.
• Do not arrive too early, preferably just before the appointment time.
• Disinfect your hands when entering the practice at the reception with disinfectant. We request that you do not touch your face and items such as mobile phones afterwards.
• Follow the instructions of our staff.
• Come to your appointment by yourself, if necessary, a maximum of 1 parent or guardian may come along.
• We use one-way traffic on the stairs, which means that ascending traffic takes precedence.
• We prefer to ask you to brush your teeth at home.
• For some treatments you will be asked to rinse for 1 minute.
• In the waiting rooms and other areas in practice, we try to keep the 1.5 meters distance that is targeted by the RIVM as much as possible. We have therefore placed fewer chairs.
• Our team cleans all contact points, such as tables, chairs, door handles and pin devices with an increased frequency.
• In the treatment room, we adhere to the Guideline Infection Prevention in Oral Care Practices and have taken additional hygiene measures.
By taking these measures, we are committed to providing you with good dental care even during this pandemic.
More information about dentists and COVID-19 can be found here. The most recent information about the corona virus can be found on the website of the RIVM and the national government. If you have any questions about the corona virus, you can also call the national information number 0800-1351.
Welcome to TANDZORG.NL
Located in the center of Rotterdam at the intersection Nieuwe Binnenweg / Mathenesserlaan, we have grown into more than just a dental practice in over 30 years. With 10 treatment rooms, an advanced oral hygiene department, dental anxiety treatments, cosmetic treatments, a dental laboratory, a nutritionist and special equipped treatments rooms for dental surgery treatments, we can offer you the best dental care.
In addition, we also have a good partnership with orofacial physiotherapists, speech therapists and orthodontists.
You can purchase oral care products at our front desk and we have extended opening hours with free parking behind the practice.